Any source for brand new Nokia N810s still out there? There are a few on eBay, but their prices are too high.

I'd be interested in purchasing at least several.

Thanks

Originally Posted by MikeB1973 View Post
Any source for brand new Nokia N810s still out there? There are a few on eBay, but their prices are too high.

I'd be interested in purchasing at least several.

Thanks
if you promise to limit yourself to one (i might need a backup myself someday!) i'll let you know that i saw new ones available yesterday for 245 inc. shpg.

Posts: 1,217 | Thanked: 446 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Bedfordshire, UK
Most of the Nokia retails stores still have them available. Regent Street branch in London had one a couple of days ago when I was in there.

if you promise to limit yourself to one (i might need a backup myself someday!) i'll let you know that i saw new ones available yesterday for 245 inc. shpg.
Sounds fair. Where?

Also, should have mentioned - I am in the US.

Posts: 607 | Thanked: 450 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Washington, DC
I got mine from:

http://www.integrontech.com/Nokia-N8...p/nok-n810.htm

They show them as still in stock (although I suspect they are running out since the price is higher than when I got mine). The only problem is that it's the UK model with the huge UK power plug. I emailed them prior to ordering and they threw in a US adapter for free. I don't know if that was because I emailed first or they just do that for all US addresses.

Welcome to the obsolete edge of Maemo.

Originally Posted by MikeB1973 View Post
Sounds fair. Where?

Also, should have mentioned - I am in the US.
don't recall the name; just google it. they were apparently in stock and ready to ship.

Posts: 819 | Thanked: 806 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Oxnard, Ca.
amazon puts them on sale for 210 every once in a while. Think i saw them back up there for 210 a week ago.

There's one place that shows in stock, but no contact # to call (just a web form to fill out) - not very reassuring. All others are high priced, or out of stock.