No, i'm not really interested in availability in african countries.
I'm just pissed off. I'm used to looking at the "active topics" list to see what's new. But now all i see is "n900 in uk", "n900 norway", "n900 germany" and so on. That's besides the un-dying "shipping delayed" and "deliveries started" kilo-threads. So basically everything interesting is drowned out by anxious jittering of people afraid they'll lose the highly honorary title of "one of first 100 in my country to buy the n900".
So i decided to do something. I think annoying people with a thread of the same kind might cause enough backlash to have them all killed (the threads, not the..... well that might not be so bad, understand what you wish). I promise to shamelessly bump this thread so it always shows up in the active column. I'll also start mercilessly trolling the other ones until they give up in disgust. I know it's a bad way to solve a problem, but other than a ddos attack (no, it wasn't me earlier) i have no weapons here.
Anyone care to join me on this guerrilla op ?

On second thought, no reason to troll on the other threads - i just couldn't get heard in the endless deluge of posts. Oh well, must find other ways

Posts: 127 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bath, UK
Maybe you should read this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forum

Originally Posted by Rcampbell View Post
Maybe you should read this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forum
Thanks, i never knew anything about forums up to now. Or was there something special i was supposed to notice?
Anyway, thanks for keeping the thread active. That's the point

Posts: 519 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ North Carolina (Formerly Denmark and Iceland)
Dear Sir

I am Prince Sadiq Abbas Abacha, son of the late President of Nigeria, General Sani Abacha. I have access and information to a substantial amount of money, running into millions of dollars of which I want to invest in several thousand Nokia N900īs.

Owing to numerous problems my family is having with the present government in Nigeria, I want you to be my partner so that you will give me cover. This government has frozen some of my late father's bank account and seized high value landed properties acquired by my late father, so I need a foreign partner to act as a front for me in this investment.

I will provide the money, you will do the investment in your name and we will share the profit at an agreed ratio.

Please reply quickly if you are interested in this offer so that we shall negotiate your commission.

When I receive your reply, I will disclose to you where and how we shall get the money. Please keep this business highly secret.

Thanks

PS: Please send a copy of your reply to my yahoo mailbox sadiqabachah2000@yahoo.com so that I can check your mail from that box.

Originally Posted by olighak View Post
Dear Sir

I am Prince Sadiq Abbas Abacha, son of the late President of Nigeria, General Sani Abacha. I have access and information to a substantial amount of money, running into millions of dollars of which I want to invest in several thousand Nokia N900īs.

Owing to numerous problems my family is having with the present government in Nigeria, I want you to be my partner so that you will give me cover. This government has frozen some of my late father's bank account and seized high value landed properties acquired by my late father, so I need a foreign partner to act as a front for me in this investment.

I will provide the money, you will do the investment in your name and we will share the profit at an agreed ratio.

Please reply quickly if you are interested in this offer so that we shall negotiate your commission.

When I receive your reply, I will disclose to you where and how we shall get the money. Please keep this business highly secret.

Thanks

PS: Please send a copy of your reply to my yahoo mailbox sadiqabachah2000@yahoo.com so that I can check your mail from that box.
I accept your proposal

Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
There's allready thread like this.
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...hlight=comoros

Stop polluting the active topics list.

Originally Posted by Rauha View Post
There's allready thread like this.
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...hlight=comoros

Stop polluting the active topics list.
Actually, that was kind of the point. I'm not especially proud of my way to do it, but i do need to get the point across: there is too little interest to excuse all the national and sub-national threads popping up everywhere

The Following User Says Thank You to MrGrim For This Useful Post:
Dear Mr Grim , jump off a bridge please!

Originally Posted by kingofkingz24 View Post
Dear Mr Grim , jump off a bridge please!
Maybe make a new thread with "best bridges to jump off in us/uk/germany/botswana" ?