hey not sure if anyone has noticed this but when you set an alarm, and goto your desktop, it should show and alarm bell icon in the top corner next too the battery symbol.

when you first goto desktop after setting the alarm, the bell symbol appears as just a white line (like a minus symbol), until you flick around the screens a few times then it turns into the bell symbol

not sure if anyone else has noticed this, please let me know if they do il post in the bug forum.

cheers.

Posts: 9 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Cumbria, UK
Originally Posted by daxx View Post
hey not sure if anyone has noticed this but when you set an alarm, and goto your desktop, it should show and alarm bell icon in the top corner next too the battery symbol.

when you first goto desktop after setting the alarm, the bell symbol appears as just a white line (like a minus symbol), until you flick around the screens a few times then it turns into the bell symbol

not sure if anyone else has noticed this, please let me know if they do il post in the bug forum.

cheers.
Just checked mine and it works fine!

Posts: 51 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Seattle
mine works fine too

I've also seen this flat white line, looks like it's a rendering bug in the "notification area/system tray/whaever it's called" (what is is called btw?)

Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
Originally Posted by lardman View Post
(what is is called btw?)
1074 user 3936 S /usr/bin/hildon-status-menu

Nah, just joking. Although the libhildondesktop API reference manual does refer to it as the "Status Menu".

Posts: 245 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ CT USA
it happened to me one alsp

Posts: 110 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Moon
same bug here, opening some application then hitting top/left corrner to go in to app switching mode and then back to main screen and icon fixes itself

It happens to me too. But it hardly seems worth worrying about. Might get fixed in the firmware update.