What a flamin nightmare. i try to answer the phone, and by the time i get it out of my pocket, its has managed to get itself onto every screen but the phone. when i do manage to see the phone screen, and click answer, i somehow manage to click the contacts icon... phew , what a flamin disaster. my biz partner calls me about 20 times a day, i reckon he has to call me back 2 or 3 times before i manage to answer a call. Is it me?
And whilst I am on the subject, i reckon i have to reset my homescreen every day as i keep deleting the icons whilst trying to navigate the bl--dy thing.
i do like this gizmo, but man it is a gizmo and not by any means a finished product...

Posts: 41 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kirkland, WA
It works fine as a phone for me... Maybe you should get a case.

Posts: 3,790 | Thanked: 5,718 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Vienna, Austria
No, I don't, it's to big and lacks too many features. I'm fine using it as a tablet.

Works ok as a phone for me - Granted I only get called 2-10 times a day - but as a rule I have no problem getting to it an answering
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

Come on its not that difficult - I do use it as a phone primarily - as am on a job search and hance my cals are more than my browsing - and it works just fine.

Once in a while in a hurry I would press the lowest button (red colored END) to pick up a call by mistake and disconnect it - but that was in the beginning - now my finger knows instinctively where to reach at.

Posts: 41 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Washington, DC
I use it as my primary phone and am mostly satisfied with it. My only gripe is I don't always know when I have voice messages.

Sounds like you could use a bluetooth headset!

The Following User Says Thank You to schettj For This Useful Post:
does it have a phone???? Sweet even better.

Yes i use it as a phone like i would expect 99,9% who bought it and haven't experienced those problems at all. Thought it's not my work phone so i don't use the phone functions as much.

Last edited by tissot; 2009-12-17 at 21:37.

Posts: 486 | Thanked: 154 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ New York City
The problem for me is if the phone rings while it is in my pocket. As I pull it out of my pocket 9 times out of 10 I end up hanging up on the person because the phone unlocked immediately when a call comes in. So if it's in my pocket I may end up hitting "END call" accidently.