Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Hello guys..
I just want to know how to configure the keys setting on the N900 for those emulators above.

So far I am not a left handed person therefore I cannot use the arrows keys. I want to customising the key setting to my comfort.

If anyone can share the tips and help please let me know.

Regards,

i got the almost same problem but i don't have arrow keys. on snes you can re-config keys just press from upper middle and controls

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by uberballo View Post
i got the almost same problem but i don't have arrow keys. on snes you can re-config keys just press from upper middle and controls
Yeah I found that one out. But iNES and GameBoyAdvance emulator you can't change the key configuration.

You can change the keyboard settings of the whole device to e.g. english keyboard then you have the normal arrow keys. I tried that for the VGBA and it works. For normal use of the N900 switch back to the original keyboard setting.

Originally Posted by nazkor View Post
You can change the keyboard settings of the whole device to e.g. english keyboard then you have the normal arrow keys. I tried that for the VGBA and it works. For normal use of the N900 switch back to the original keyboard setting.
I want the up, down, left, right
button to be: w,s,a,d

because it's hard to use the arrow keys on the keypad. For some strange reason, I can't seem to do Haduken fire ball with street fighter on SNES and GBA.

hi max i dont have a n900, but i have a n810. but you should be able to change the controls the way you describe by going to menu, settings than click controls. now click on a control, you will see a delete button that pops up now just press the letter you want it to be.

I just downloaded some Nintendo games (.nds extension). I opened iNes/VBA and browsed to folder containing .nds files, but they said that no files. So which kind of files that can play with iNes/VBA.

Thanks

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ San Diego, CA, USA
nds = nintendo ds

my question is how to configure the wiimote or wii control. i cant seem to map the keys correctly...

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ North Carolina
I'd wager .nds is for Nintendo DS roms.. NES roms normally have a .nes extension. Of course please legally obtain your roms..