Closed Thread
Posts: 436 | Thanked: 298 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ England
If we drop this in every so often when we write up anything about N900 in blogs, facebook, twitter, forums etc etc maybe it will catch on ..... that will piss off all the ifone lovers out there!

and yes, i do know i spent ifone wrong ... did it so this thread isnt picked up by google searches from ifone lovers!

Posts: 552 | Thanked: 183 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Not decided
Nice idea. Lets kick some ***(phones) out there

ifone? I always thought it was gayPhone

Last edited by Snaps; 2010-01-12 at 10:07.

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ London, UK
Ha..they've been at it since 2007:

http://www.macdailynews.com/index.ph...ad_with_image/

lol nice one

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
no, please not...
then the ifone would be the son of the n900 (jesus<->god)
and the n900 do not have a bastard as son...

Posts: 187 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Southampton, UK
Issue with that is that God and Jesus are equal in a trinitarian view, thus you'd be saying the N900 was equal to the iPhone which is clearly not correct, the N900 is way better.

If we follow this logic, there being nothing superior to the Jesus / God, then the iPhone cannot be the Jesus phone, thusly the iPhone is an impersonator or an anti-christ.

Posts: 3,790 | Thanked: 5,718 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by Snaps View Post
iPhone? I always thought it was gayPhone
... I've never heard the term, but I never met one single iPhone user who is straight. Actually, a few months ago I wasn't sure if my gaydar worked correctly on a new workmate of mine - until he bought an iPhone. Now I'm sure. (Plus he told me he owns all episodes of Star Trek on DVD...)

Posts: 436 | Thanked: 298 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ England
Originally Posted by peterjb31 View Post
Issue with that is that God and Jesus are equal in a trinitarian view, thus you'd be saying the N900 was equal to the iPhone which is clearly not correct, the N900 is way better.

If we follow this logic, there being nothing superior to the Jesus / God, then the iPhone cannot be the Jesus phone, thusly the iPhone is an impersonator or an anti-christ.
I think GOD phone must be way superior to a jesus phone as jesus took an entire lifetime to do his work ... GOD did it in 7 days
result = GOD can multitask!

Posts: 187 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Southampton, UK
Originally Posted by fraaaaanka View Post
I think GOD phone must be way superior to a jesus phone as jesus took an entire lifetime to do his work ... GOD did it in 7 days
result = GOD can multitask!
Jesus is present and involved in the creation of the world (read John 1)

Closed Thread

Tags
boringthreadisboring