Active Topics

the last couple days i've noticed that there is a very light color blue flashing of my LED light every 15 to 20 seconds. It's not the solid blue that comes up when I have a text, it's a much lighter shade of blue.. what is this a notification of?

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Rotterdam - Netherlands, the
Not just white?

Posts: 129 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Castello d'Argile (BO)
Originally Posted by redstar1949 View Post
the last couple days i've noticed that there is a very light color blue flashing of my LED light every 15 to 20 seconds. It's not the solid blue that comes up when I have a text, it's a much lighter shade of blue.. what is this a notification of?
Ehr... maybe a secret text message from a lover?

Seriously, have a look in Settings->Notification light: if the color blue is assigned to "messages" I'd say that it's either chat or email (unticked in my case).

Posts: 89 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Macon, GA | Warsaw, PL | Hanoi, VN
i've only seen this light blue when turning the device on or when the so called "breathing" (device on is checked in settings -> notification light) is enabled, so that the LED slowly turns on and off when the the screen is locked.

Posts: 2,050 | Thanked: 1,425 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bucharest
That's white.

Keep the forums clean: use "Thanks" button instead of the thank you post.

Posts: 49 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Lancashire
Settings->Notification light, remove tick from Device on

The Following User Says Thank You to ksh For This Useful Post:
ah, i guess it was white. so there is a "device on notification?" That is dumb. Thanks all.

Posts: 1,169 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ sunderland
ive done the notif light mod so my new email is cyan blue, and new sms is purple, left the rest as they were, and its much better now i think

Posts: 270 | Thanked: 303 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Serbia, Belgrade
People like lights and shiny things, so it's not dumb