Active Topics

My first months usage with the N900. Thought it would be interesting to compare our usage...and maybe bet on who's gonna get kicked from their contract for abuse of fair usage policy

Posts: 73 | Thanked: 79 times | Joined on May 2009 @ Virginia

Mine's a lot lower xD

T-Mobile's Even More Plus 500 in the USA, took it a little light on the internet for the 1st month, since I didn't know if I'd go over(unlimited internet = 20GBs) or not >.<

Last edited by Apoc; 2010-01-19 at 01:43.

Posts: 194 | Thanked: 207 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bristol, UK
Originally Posted by imprezwift View Post

My first months usage with the N900. Thought it would be interesting to compare our usage...and maybe bet on who's gonna get kicked from their contract for abuse of fair usage policy
Oh my goodness ... is that a vodafone bill? ... with a 500mb fair usage? ... I really need not have worried about my usage, they're going to be far too busy hunting you down with pitchforks and burning torches to worry about my usage in comparison!

lol, unlimited internet on mobile with O2 in the UK has a fair use policy of 200MB :P

Posts: 301 | Thanked: 227 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Turkey
LOL. My all 3G data usage is only 33megabytes :P ($2.5 - Vodafone Turkey) Downloaded some movies on your mobile or what? How did you use that much?

Posts: 297 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ new jersey, usa
same as allways 79 us

T-Mobile usa:

2000 Mins
Unlimited Text
Unlimited Internet
Free Ringtones

Total : $23.95 (USD)

I'm under employee plan

Posts: 305 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ 'Nam
I have the tmobile even more plus unlimited plan which I paid my first bill today 79 plus taxes

Posts: 297 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ new jersey, usa
Originally Posted by vietn900 View Post
T-Mobile usa:

2000 Mins
Unlimited Text
Unlimited Internet
Free Ringtones

Total : $23.95 (USD)

I'm under employee plan
Thats amazing

Originally Posted by EmmaGx View Post
Oh my goodness ... is that a vodafone bill? ... with a 500mb fair usage? ... I really need not have worried about my usage, they're going to be far too busy hunting you down with pitchforks and burning torches to worry about my usage in comparison!
yeah....but in my defence, I did buy through mpd/nokiaretail, therefore paperwork and T&C are so vague where present I figured I could get away with it

Actually to be fair Vodafone must love me, I only use my internet between 12 and 4am! Very fair usage as everyone else should be sleeping...

On a side note I only managed to use so much because 3.5g connection gives me 190-450KB/s downloads, and it's such a luxury after dial-up speeds with O2!!