Posts: 32 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Finland
The FM player shows this error when i start it
"Error: cannot activate bluetooth/FM combo chip"

I have restarted my phone several times. I have disebled and enabled bluetooth several times. I have tried with headphones attached and deattached several times and nothing has worked this far. i even uninstalled and reinstalled the FM player.

edit. I also have all the latest upgrades
edit. added better picture
Attached Images

Last edited by janne.palo; 2010-02-19 at 11:29.

Posts: 32 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Finland
Is my phone broken? any help?

im getting the same problem ...............and tried the same things...............help!!!!!!

Any news about this problem? After upgrade to pr1.2 this is happening to me too...

Works ok here. I know the app enables bluetooth by default. Could something be preventing that?
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

Ok. Bad news here. I problem with the chip is consistent both with pr1.1.1 and pr1.2
Perhaps it's an hardware failure?
Someone has some suggestion before I send the phone to assistance?

Hi I am a noobie. my first post. Was there any update on this issue as i am experiancing the same thing.My phone was working fine. dnt know if it was an app or an flash that caused this not to work. I did realize that my phone is stating that the version is 0000. i had to change my HW revision to 2021 or something to flash the last time but now I see that under about phone the N900 and version states (unknown) and there is no bluetooth mac line either only shows the wifi mac.
Dont wanna send my phone to nokia here in SA as the guys' here are not that bright.
that is my rundown of how I got this issue,maybe someone can help.