Active Topics

Notices

Hi Community!
Canīt find any program for organizing my expenses. On my Treo680 I used splash money. Ok, I could install it in garnet vm but Iīd prefer a nativ solution. Anybody an idea?

Last edited by treofant; 2010-02-22 at 12:59.

Posts: 455 | Thanked: 782 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Netherlands
There isn't any, for all I know, yet. But you have a phenomenal browser, so you might want to try some of the online solutions until someone makes such an application.

The Following User Says Thank You to zwer For This Useful Post:
I am also looking for it. There is program Home bank in OS2008 in Office-Business section. But, that is not available for N900.

The Following User Says Thank You to yogi900 For This Useful Post:
Homebank is a great looking program. I wished somebody could port it to Maemo5.

There is QT demo Mybudget..that really sucks..but it is demo hence we can not comment more on that...need fully developed program like MS Money.

Posts: 751 | Thanked: 522 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ East Gowanus
I use mint.com, their standard website is very accessible as is with the n900 browser. Its nice to not have to wait for an 'app' due to this amazing browser.

edit: I notice you are in Munich I don't think mint is international unfortunately.

Last edited by mobiledivide; 2010-03-03 at 18:30. Reason: correction to info

anyone tried Toshl from toshl.com?

Posts: 60 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Philippines
I think Siggy is one application for N900 used to manage personal budget such as expenses and income.

Originally Posted by treofant View Post
Hi Community!
Canīt find any program for organizing my expenses. On my Treo680 I used splash money. Ok, I could install it in garnet vm but Iīd prefer a nativ solution. Anybody an idea?

Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Montreal
both toshl and siggy are great

siggy lets you set a budget and shows you a nice graph letting you know how are ypur spendings

toshl on the other hand lets you sync to their website to show you graphs. Also, toshl works with tags wich makes it better for me.

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Barcelona
I think Toshl is the better option. I use it to store all my espenses and the tags options are great.