Active Topics

I have alot of issues with my nokia N900. It keeps saying device full while there is on all mounted partitions lots and lots of space aviable. even it comes with this message with a newly installed device. so i reflash the nand and the 32 gb disk

The phone is very instable. i need to reboot it at least 3 times per day sometimes more. otherwise it dont hold the phone log or sms recieve. I cant install applications until a reboot. it keeps reindexing my media files after charging. and i lost all my icons photos songs every week . and i have to research it from the console. very very annying i got this the N900 what i first thought this phone is the best in the world. for now i know its NOT! ...... but first i thought it was a hardware problem cause it started once i had to shutdown the phone once when i was using the camera it hang, but i sent it to nokia and they claim the device is working perfectly.

I browsed the forums and i thought i would find any solution. but for now i think the only solution is to dispose the phone and buy an !ph0n€

Last edited by hoppa123; 2010-03-18 at 06:47.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hoppa123 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 164 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Bucks, UK
Sounds like an isolated "faulty" phone though as i havent heard of many people with major problems like your experiencing, perhaps a reflash or the firmware might help?

"worst" represents the most extreme case of something.

Therefore "most" is not required to be placed before it.

I weep for the public education system.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Laughingstok For This Useful Post:
changed title

The Following User Says Thank You to hoppa123 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
I don't think Nokia would blindly claimed that the N900 is working PERFECTLY!!

They would not say it that way. They know that there are many things needing fixes.

Originally Posted by Jezz View Post
Sounds like an isolated "faulty" phone though as i havent heard of many people with major problems like your experiencing, perhaps a reflash or the firmware might help?
i reflashed it. and even after a NEW reflash. so i mean a total new reflash of all partitions. it pops up with the message. device full right after a virgin device flash. and will not reindexing icons of my media files and photos when i write them back to the 32 gb card.

nokia tested the memory and they claim the device is 100 percent ok without errors. wich i doubt strongly.

Posts: 210 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Helsinki, Finland
have had none of the problems you mentioned.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brank For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
I don't think Nokia would blindly claimed that the N900 is working PERFECTLY!!

They would not say it that way. They know that there are many things needing fixes.
They said to me. its a firmware issue. wich i dont believe. because i read noone complaining about this faults. only me.

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
hoppa123.. Please, sell the N900 and get the iPhone.. (No sarcasm intended)..

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bandora For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by bandora View Post
hoppa123.. Please, sell the N900 and get the iPhone.. (No sarcasm intended)..
hmmm i cant even type that word you mentioned no never one for me that I thing it was just a suggestion with one eye to nokia

but what is the issue here is that i hope to find someones help inside nokia to get my device fixed as i am really out of options.

Tags
boner should go limp, die already!!!, let me die!!!