Active Topics

So me and a few friends were on our way to the mounthains for the weekend i was bored so i decided to make a small video just to entertain myself :P.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEFqpoTZ0hI

Posts: 170 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ reading, uk
lol im sorry but i think that has to be the most boring vid i've ever seen on youtube.

Originally Posted by torres76 View Post
lol im sorry but i think that has to be the most boring vid i've ever seen on youtube.
Its a camera test tho ^^.And yeah now u know why i recorded it lol xD.

i don't know what you were doing

Posts: 346 | Thanked: 139 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Houston Texas
Thanks for the vid, but there are already many other test videos out there to refer to. This one doesn't seem "thread worthy" IMO.

I have made a few test vids with the N900, I just can't seem to get a smooth clip... They all seem to have frames dropped frequently, even in offline mode, unless I keep it rock steady and fixed in one position without panning in any direction. *sad face*

thanks for the pointless comments .Noone is forcing you to watch the video,if its not thread worthy press the X or the green arrow located on your browser.

Originally Posted by Fumanchu View Post
I have made a few test vids with the N900, I just can't seem to get a smooth clip... They all seem to have frames dropped frequently, even in offline mode, unless I keep it rock steady and fixed in one position without panning in any direction. *sad face*
Have you updated to the latest firmware? That seemed to help the frame drops quite a bit for me.

Aye Joshv06, Perhaps it's just normal behaviour for the N900... Checking Youtube, you can see the exact same frame dropping on pretty much all but a few clips. I'm quite happy with the overall image quality, just wish the panning was smoother

Originally Posted by Fumanchu View Post
Aye Joshv06, Perhaps it's just normal behaviour for the N900... Checking Youtube, you can see the exact same frame dropping on pretty much all but a few clips. I'm quite happy with the overall image quality, just wish the panning was smoother
Here's my video test after the pr1.1 update: http://www.youtube.com/user/joshv06#p/u/3/5lK4hpusYH4

You can still see frame drops but definately an improvement from before.