Active Topics

Posts: 43 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
Hey Guys been finding this odd lately that I will listen to music on my phone like normal and then turn it off e.g. for work and leave the phone alone for an hour or two, then if i get a phone call, once the phone call is finished I hang up and for some reason the media player starts playing music instantly!

Its getting a bit crazy now because I will have quite loud songs on and boom as soon as the calls over it will blast out the music.

Has anyone came across this problem before? or know if theres a way to stop it?

Heya... Yeahhh it even Happend to me a few times... once in a taxi and another time while i was in a meeting... VERY EMBARRESING!!! sorry i dont have a solution but even im looking for 1.

Posts: 77 | Thanked: 176 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hamburg, Germany
Only yesterday there was a thread with the exact same topic (can't find it right now). It said that it's bug in the media player widget that will be fixed in the next version.

Posts: 663 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London, UK
is this not a bug in the headphones daemon?
Nokia are a business and have chosen a path of using the OSS community phenomenon to reduce their overheads specifically after sales support and development. Unlike Apple who do the opposite and make a killing from their Applications store.

Posts: 77 | Thanked: 176 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hamburg, Germany
The posters in this thread say that it stopped when they removed the media player widget.

Posts: 43 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
Originally Posted by jfk View Post
The posters in this thread say that it stopped when they removed the media player widget.
Removed it!!! I don't want to remove it its too handy to get rid off!