Notices

I just came across the site mobileairmouse.com and its software for the iPhone which allows you to control a PC or a MAC with the iPhone (or iPod) as a mouse, keyboard and an app launcher.

I know there is BlueMaemo which is great - but BlueMaemo depends on bluetooth connectivity - while Mobile Air Mouse (and its like apps) work over wifi. Many of my desktops (and a laptop) don't have BT, so a Wifi like app would be great for the N900.

Of course this needs the server software to be installed on the PC side as well as a client on the iPhone (or N900 if there are equivalents).

Would love to see some app like this.

you have VNC to contro a pc, but nothing like a windows dedicated app for this

You didn't get me - this is nothing lilke VNC ... I have used the VNC option but that is not what I am talking about. Maybe this video will give an idea of the features ...

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
That would be really cool.. We should also try to contact the company and ask them to start thinking about porting the application to Maemo..

Start a petition? Anyone?

Last edited by bandora; 2010-03-14 at 04:35.

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
I think there are at least half a dozen apps like this in the AppStore, one of them made by Logitech for free.

This may be the best implementation yet, with many different specialized templates available for it. I think I've also seen one that is completely customizeable where you can drag and drop your own buttons to it...
(or was that a pronto?)
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Last edited by ysss; 2010-03-14 at 05:12.