Active Topics

sharing via facebook never gets complete. . . while it gets done with picasa easily.
when dng with facebook the transfer bar gets completed and then it suddenly shows "transfer error".
what to do??

the twitpic plugin does almost the same:
it doesn't complete, but posts the photo...

My problem is I seem to be able to upload pictures to facebook, but they are always the wrong way round, lying on their sides for some reason regardless of which way round the picture is saved. I don't seem to be able to find any settings to alter this either. Any thoughts anyone?

Posts: 229 | Thanked: 77 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Los Angeles
I've uploaded moe than a hundred pictures using sharing via facebook.

It works very well to me and recently I found the pictures were showed as "Uploaded via NokiaN900" rather than just "Facebook Mobile" as before.

The only time I have problem was having unstable Internet connection. And I wish they have a fuction to Retry rather than has to stop and go thru the selection and share again.

pls smebdy provide with a solution . . .

Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
what transfer bar? I've never seen one and still I have uploaded some pics to fb.
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

Originally Posted by ossipena View Post
what transfer bar? I've never seen one and still I have uploaded some pics to fb.
while the transfer is gng on....click the system bar above and there click transfer tab....thn u ll see a transfer bar.!

im also having the problem where the pics come out sideways on my facebook, but now im not sure if that happens all the time or only when i use the phone horizontally. gonna have to look into that.

smebd pls help..how to rectify.?

I was having the same problem until I set my image size to medium when sharing through Facebook. After that, all my photos go through no problem. You can set it under "options" after you choose to share through service. Default is large, I believe. Hope that helps!

The Following User Says Thank You to hapahaoleboy For This Useful Post: