Active Topics

Hi,

Can somebody help me in restoring my flashplayer plugin for maemo browser. I copied the latest libflashplayer.so to "\usr\lib\browser\plugins\" directory hoping that it would take the latest version of adobe flash. But now am not able to view any flash content. Can anyone help me here

Thanks,
Raj

Posts: 431 | Thanked: 239 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
Where did you get this libflashplayer.so from? and witch version of PR you currently using?

i got that libflashplayer.so file from the adobe site, (adobe flash player 10 version). i didn't understand what you mean by PR

Posts: 431 | Thanked: 239 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London

There is no way you can download flash 10 from adobe and make it working on N900 at the moment. It's not compatible with ARM processors.

PR as you can find couple of hundreds threads about this, is just Firmware version MaemoOS version.

Edit:
Since I am using "unofficial PR 1.2" I am not able to help you but somebody else could isolate this file for you. It's called libdebianflashplyer.so here. I am not even sure the name is the same as previously.

Last edited by devu; 2010-05-08 at 08:35.

Posts: 2,142 | Thanked: 2,054 times | Joined on Dec 2006 @ Sicily
Here's mine
http://rapidshare.com/files/38486770...yer.so.gz.html

The Following User Says Thank You to debernardis For This Useful Post:
thankyou very much debernardis and devu, i downloaded the file which debernardis gave me and installed it back to the plugins directory. now the flash contents are working fine...thank u very much for your help

Posts: 101 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
lol considering u didnt even no what devu was talking about when he mention PR wot the hell was u trying to do with the flashplayer anyway lol