Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
hello guys.since ive done my update somethink is wrong with my phone.when i start my phone ive got 140 tasks running 5 minutes after that i have 180 but i have nothing done.i looked at conky and see that my phone starts task everytime for a few seconds.someimes it shows browser sometimes pulseaudio or tracker.if i look at conky i have only copnky running and it shows me 3 tasks running.my bttery is totally screwd.ive flashed 2 times have no apps from extras devel so whats going on?

Nobody likes us but we dont care....

Posts: 62 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ space coast
Maybe this will help. One of your own posts back at ya )

god damn always the same theads im sick about it.please give your horrible slow phone back and please guys this is a maemo forum for users.do your guys register at this forum only to cry about the n900?do you have to much time?when youneed someone who you can tell this stupid **** go to your parents!!!!!!

Originally Posted by malabar View Post
Maybe this will help. One of your own posts back at ya )

god damn always the same theads im sick about it.please give your horrible slow phone back and please guys this is a maemo forum for users.do your guys register at this forum only to cry about the n900?do you have to much time?when youneed someone who you can tell this stupid **** go to your parents!!!!!!
whats wrong with you?im not whining about my horrible phone i just want to know how to fix it so stop trolling

any ideas guys???