Dont know if this is old sorry if it is. http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv=iVIKYF7MOzU

Last edited by law138; 2010-06-05 at 07:06.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to law138 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 128 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Ogre city@Latvia
There are too many iPhone killers and noone realy killed iPhone
So i think, the iPad will be the same story.

There are too many of them - peaople addicted with fruit (apple)

www.Hi-Tech.lv ...a bit of my technology
Using Nokia N900 32GB+8GB+Westone 3

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mateus For This Useful Post:
I would love to get a phone that has the same os if it is as smooth as it is on the tablet.

Looks interesting.

Posts: 422 | Thanked: 320 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Israel
Resistive screen?!
Did they just use a resistive screen with multi-touch? I thought those screens are very rare...

The Following User Says Thank You to efekt For This Useful Post:
dude this is just cool !! please dont compare this with iphone or something !!

iphone is a rocking phone(i cant believe i am saying that, but that's that) but for just the normal users who aren't interested in modding anything

Maemo+Meego=Developers Dream(our dream too :P )

as u can meego apps will work in maemo though we wont be having a UI similar to it (yeah will loose lots a features) but who cares atleast we are getting apps for n900 too !! and that makes us superior to iphone!!

well guess what, the guys who have bought n900 too early are in loss but if u have bought say later on in feb then its ur own mistake IF you dont like the phone in case i.e !!

If the N900 version of meego looks like that, I'll get it as soon as it's available . Also, I wouldn't really get a tablet because I don't like things that have no HW keys. And that things not only gives the iPad 1 finger, it gives it 5 fingers

Posts: 762 | Thanked: 395 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Helsinki
The "N900 version" will proably be something similar to that but I doubt that its going to be so flashy.

But the thin with "killing the iXX products" is that Apple is just lightyears ahead in mindshare, so if killing means in the sense of being more popular, then its a lost cause.

Luckily for us who appreciate functionality and power the MeeGo will wipe the desk with everything else out there!

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 1,408 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
thats is a lot better than what i had imagined.

as more and more of meego is released im quite glad this merger of intel and nokia took place in this field. il get myself a meego phone, meego tablet, meego tv?
just imagine the integration you will bw able to do.

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
@afaq: i completely agree. It's the shape of things to come. Google and Apple are also building their multi-formfacfor ecosystem (smartphone, handheld/tablet, tv, car, photo frames, etc).

I think the true win for us if they use interoperable standards/services (clouds, etc)
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!