Active Topics

Posts: 664 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Australia
Hi,
The only thing I can remember before I realized this problem was installing and uninstalling darksky.deb(Theme). I installed it via ssh(Copied the downloaded .deb to N900 remotely and executed the dpkg -i ****.deb remotely) but as there were lot of info saying cannot do sth(sth similar not exactly sure what they were ), I later uninstalled it from app manager from device without even using it. Again later, i downloaded and installed it hoping it will all go fine and then tried to set it via edit mode but the window which allows me to do so doesn't show up at all(I click "Theme" and nothing happens). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Posts: 1,148 | Thanked: 613 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Toronto
afaik that theme is broken , I've contacted the author and he didnt responded so I assume he wont fix it , btw even if you got it installed it wouldn't work with PR 1.2 keyboard

sorry I dont know how ti fix your problem

"I'm a N900 user, can I haz Flash 10 plz?!11!?" © Jaffa

Elopocalypse started on 11.02.2011

Originally Posted by HellFlyer View Post
afaik that theme is broken , I've contacted the author and he didnt responded so I assume he wont fix it , btw even if you got it installed it wouldn't work with PR 1.2 keyboard

sorry I dont know how ti fix your problem
Thanks for the reply but the problem is I couldn't use it in the first place coz no window appears when clicking "Theme" in edit mode to set theme from. So, the problem now is I can't use any theme at all

Posts: 1,148 | Thanked: 613 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Toronto
I'm afraid you need to reflash

"I'm a N900 user, can I haz Flash 10 plz?!11!?" © Jaffa

Elopocalypse started on 11.02.2011

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
If you have the Maemo 6 UI gallery installed uninstall it (or apt-get autoremove duitheme as root)

If that doesn't work type (as user, not root) personalisation_app and post the output

The Following User Says Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
If you have the Maemo 6 UI gallery installed uninstall it (or apt-get autoremove duitheme as root)

If that doesn't work type (as user, not root) personalisation_app and post the output
Thanks its was the Maemo6 UI from devel