Active Topics

I understand now that I can add commands to personal Launcher. But I don't know what needs to be there.

I'd like to put a play/pause, next, back, and stop for default media player. This way I can have the screen rotated and the buttons in the easiest place to hit while I'm driving.
Can anyone tell me how to do that? Also, does anyone know if it's possible to put rotate commands in personal launcher (rotate support from community SSU considered of course)? That way I can rotate and push play in a couple of taps while driving.
Any help is appreciated! =)

Posts: 275 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Raleigh, NC
Check here?
http://wiki.maemo.org/Personal_Menu_tips_and_tricks

The Following User Says Thank You to mfortner For This Useful Post:
Thanks mfortner, that's a start!

I guess I would have to go from --dest=com.nokia.mediaplayer. But what are the proper commands to trigger play/pause, next, and back?

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows hot to create a link to new email? I would like to add more quick contacts on the maemo desktop but speed contacts only allows for 5 people and takes up a large amount of the screen's real estate. Is there a way to create a link in Personal Menu or Personal Launcher that will open a new email to a contact? Thank you for any help you may have!