Active Topics

Hey everyone,

I'm new to the device, but I'm really in love with it! I've had it for only about a month, but i found that it makes going on line so much easier and much more fun, particularly because it's easier than carrying my laptop!

Anyway, I've been using the N800 internet call feature since I've had the device. I've used it primarily for connecting to another N800 and using the video chat feature. The thing is though, for the last week, its been unable to connect to the other N800. When either of us send a call, it will ring on the other device. While the calling device continues to ring, the receiving device is stuck on connecting. At first I thought the problem was internal with Google and that their chat service was down for maintainence, however here I am, one week later still unable to use the feature.

Does anyone have any input or hopefully a fix for my problem? Thx!

I had this problem on my n800 with google talk. It woud ring and then say connecting, and then timeout.

It seemed to start after i did the latest software update. I've now gone back to the original software release and i'm back working again.

Rich.

Last edited by richmarsh; 2007-06-01 at 12:27.

The Following User Says Thank You to richmarsh For This Useful Post: