Notices

Posts: 213 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Rota Land
So i just recently started to use the 16gb mmc i bought. its a sandisk.

i connected the phone to the pc, and I tried to transfer the folder i had made on the e-mmc to the sandisk, yes i copied the file first and then transferred it to the card. did the same thing with some picture folders. so basically i switched from mass storage to pc suite a couple of times because when i try going for just mass storage. it would only show the MMC.

here's the thing. my phone has no way of accessing the files anymore. not even the pictures. I can see them through ovi suite along with the music i transferred nut for some reason it comes up as empty when i check disk storage.

i think i f*cked up when i tried to move my files. any help? i hope what i posted made sense lol

Last edited by riceboy; 2010-10-10 at 10:11.

how much did you pay for the 16gigs? there are a lot of fake disks going around claiming to be of high capacity, but the filesystem hardly has half the capacity it states, because of the modified firmware...

If you are having problem of synchronizing the emmc files by phone then either you can repare your emmc or manually make synchronizing.
for emmc. For this do as per the last post of this page http://forums.internettablettalk.com...t=37056&page=3, I hope so this can resolve your problem after a restart.

In order to repair your mmc Read by rulirahm on http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/forum...rupted+MMC+fix

Posts: 213 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Rota Land
Originally Posted by adalal View Post
how much did you pay for the 16gigs? there are a lot of fake disks going around claiming to be of high capacity, but the filesystem hardly has half the capacity it states, because of the modified firmware...
hello, i got it for 68 SGD. i had a friend get it for me when she was in singapore, she got it from a gadget shop in the airport. does that help.

i could get it here in manila for roughly the same price but the ones we have here are craptastic brands and the highest i could find was 8gb.

i could take a picture of the box it came in if that helps