Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 113 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Venezuela
hello, as me, most of you guy's most valuable possesions are your PS3 and your N900, and with jailbreak we saw how compatible they can be. I also like conecting my N900 to the PS3 via USB to browse the movies and music on a tv.... so i was thinking, that there's probably a way to mix the 2 even more.... like, connecting the N900 via bluetooth to use it as a wireless keyboard, or as a speaker and mic, to make chatting the easiest...maybe mixing the PSN service with the N900, are such thing possibles? anyone willing to work on them? thank you

with bluemaemo (extras-devel) the n900 become a virtual keyboard, mouse, pad and remote for ps3

The Following User Says Thank You to tid88 For This Useful Post:
With Bluemaemo do you still need to re-connect/authorise after every time you turn your PS3 off?

Originally Posted by tid88 View Post
with bluemaemo (extras-devel) the n900 become a virtual keyboard, mouse, pad and remote for ps3
Any ideas when it will become a stable app?

bluemaemo i tried it but im getting disconnected everytime...

@Sash

yes, you must re-connect every time

@xtian

i don't know

The Following User Says Thank You to tid88 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 113 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Venezuela
and also, n900's hardware keyboard doesn't seem to be working with bluemaemo, and the reconnect everytime you turn off the ps3 is annoying....is anybody still fixing bugs and working on the app? and how do you feel about making use of the PSN ids? maybe a chatting app?

Originally Posted by tid88 View Post
@Sash

yes, you must re-connect every time

@xtian

i don't know
Sigh, I really hoped they would be able to get this app to become stable. I'd rather not plug in a keyboard...