Hello!! im a new member and i have 2 questions:
when i try to update my software on ovi suite after 20 minutes a get this message saying installation as been cancelled cause the usb is not connected but it is!!! now i have a white screen with nokia logo in it i buy the phone last year and didn't update till today lol my software is:V 10 2010.19-1.203.1 RX-51, NOKIA N900.

Second question is: how to flash my phone what do i need to do exactly? i have the pr3 on my computer but i dont now what to do with it... it is a 4hour media file with no sound right? tank u very mutch

Kind Regards

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
All the answers are here:

My website

GitHub

Posts: 139 | Thanked: 224 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ San Francisco, CA
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
All the answers are here:

Great way to welcome a new member.

BTW, when I do what you propose, this is the result:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1030652 bytes) in /home/tabtalk/public_html/forums/search.php on line 1160

Posts: 139 | Thanked: 224 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ San Francisco, CA
Sorry, I have no idea re ovi suite, it never worked for me (but I did not try really hard).

Here are instructions how to flash the N900:

http://wiki.maemo.org/Updating_the_tablet_firmware

the problem is when i connect the usb and press "u" the usb is not installed...

Posts: 397 | Thanked: 802 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sydney
What OS are you using on your desktop?

any one nows if we need to donwload a driver to instal the usb?? cause the way im doing is not working please help

Blaizzen im on my laptop using windowns 7 when i conect the usb simply do a lot of noises and says i unpluged but i dint do anything please help

anyone who can help me??

Posts: 992 | Thanked: 738 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Low Earth Orbit
Originally Posted by cBeam View Post
Great way to welcome a new member.
New members should spend a couple of months reading the wiki and reading the forums first. During that time they will find that practically all their questions will have been answered before - quite often multiple times too.

Last edited by kureyon; 2010-12-11 at 06:31.