Posts: 738 | Thanked: 179 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Gold Coast, Australia
Nice to see it was still on after 6 days, obviously its been idle for that long, with no sim card in it, havent used the phone its been in the box and i left it going for some reason,

http://img209.imageshack.us/i/screen...020422503.png/

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Nice!
And now find a way to archive this time while using the device.

Originally Posted by XenGi View Post
Nice!
And now find a way to archive this time while using the device.
buy three spare batteries?

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ The land of windmills, tulips and marihuana..
Lol your battery is very cold: -1 degree centigrade

Posts: 138 | Thanked: 85 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by anandv76 View Post
buy three spare batteries?
Only three for that uptime? You must be talking about Mugen batteries then...

i am lucky to get between 5-7 hours with minimal usage. i have to carry a spare battery and charger around often. hope nokia's next phone (n9 maybe???) does better.

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
Originally Posted by lucas777 View Post
Nice to see it was still on after 6 days, obviously its been idle for that long, with no sim card in it, havent used the phone its been in the box and i left it going for some reason,

http://img209.imageshack.us/i/screen...020422503.png/
How much charge is left? Because I think I broke the record, 8 days idle with a sim card plugged in and I still have a bar left

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ new york
hi all, after buying and testing batteries for nokia n900, I found that if a battery has enough power,''''100% tested 2250mAh, this battery buy it on ebay for $ 14, you only need one load per day, I probe with continuous use until the battery runs down, watching videos, playing NFSU, listening to music, surfing the internet, gps, take pictures com LED flash on etc ... the performance of this battery is an average of 6 hours of continuous use (using browser, gps, watching videos on youtube, playing 3D games, and a full movie 1:58 minutes. for me this is better then the mugen battery.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWNX:IT

The Following User Says Thank You to julianrome For This Useful Post:
Posts: 103 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ United Kingdom, Huddersfield
Originally Posted by wmurpht View Post
i am lucky to get between 5-7 hours with minimal usage. i have to carry a spare battery and charger around often. hope nokia's next phone (n9 maybe???) does better.
Jeez... thats pretty bad... resource hogging widgets?
I get 2 days with normal usage, 2G + wifi, 3G when needed, light MSN usage,
Offline mode at night time, since I can't read emails while im asleep

Last edited by AliasXZ; 2011-02-04 at 15:24.

Posts: 1,141 | Thanked: 781 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Magical Unicorn Land
If I turn off 3G and don't connect to internet or wifi mine can last for about a day. Of course, it's useless then, but...

When using mine in normal operation (3G enabled, internet connected) 5-6 hours is about what I get, too. If I have GPS location enabled, it gets down to 2-3 hours maybe.