Notices

I have had my N900 over a year now, and over the year i have noticed that not many companys/webiste do apps for nokia n900s, my main one that i would like is the sky sports app that is on the balckberry and iphone, why can this not be on the n900. ovi store has very small ammounts of apps, the phone itself is very good(part from my charger socket comeing lose) but i am very disapointed on the app front, and offical apps. Seems to me like the n900 was forgoten about from the go. But more to the point dose anyone know if it would be possible to turn the skysports app into a n900 app, i want a app or widget to show english football scores, one that bleep or vibrate when someone scores(llike the iphone) i dunno if this is possible thats my question really and if it is possible why has it not been done by skysports etc. and before some1 says you should get a iphone then, i dont like iphones never have nor blackberrys i just want more apps like the iphone, which seems to have had investment and a decent app store put in place

The Following User Says Thank You to Boothy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 433 | Thanked: 312 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ U.K
Don't watch much football but this has similar features maybe you can ask the developer to add the features you want.

The Following User Says Thank You to Tiboric For This Useful Post:
I have that but i dont want a full screen app would be nice for a widget style updateing app, but thanks. and my main point is that not many main stream apps have come 2 n900 seems to be a forgoten about device

what your looking for is just here queen beecon widget check it out !!

I have tryed it and was just horrible and over the top for a phone app, thanks if you have seen the skysports app youl know what i mean something basic but good

cant get simpler than queenbeecon app but if it aint to your liking then i have no idea !!

Originally Posted by Boothy View Post
I have tryed it and was just horrible and over the top for a phone app, thanks if you have seen the skysports app youl know what i mean something basic but good
can queen bee widget not be customised to your exact liking?

to be honest i wouldnt know how to change it, And i kind like the lay out of sky sports its simple and dosent look like a kid has made it with all the colours i have seen it on my bros phone and thats prob whats made me want it, But thanks anywaz lads

With Queen Bee you can change the way it looks and acts. including the layout, that's the beauty of it.

You could 'borrow' the graphics for the sky app.
But you'll need some help with that as I'm not too hot on QBW.