Active Topics

Posts: 117 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ San Diego
An article by me... detailing an issue many of you are familiar with.

Nokia ’s Second Problem: Customer Service - http://bit.ly/Nokia2ndProblem

The Following User Says Thank You to Russianhaxor For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 974 | Thanked: 622 times | Joined on Oct 2010
I have never had any problems returning broken phones (from any vendor, Nokia included). Could it be that I don't live in the US?

Sort out your own end user rights for christ sake, stop bothering the rest of us with this constant whining.

Posts: 117 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ San Diego
Originally Posted by ericsson View Post
I have never had any problems returning broken phones (from any vendor, Nokia included). Could it be that I don't live in the US?

Sort out your own end user rights for christ sake, stop bothering the rest of us with this constant whining.
That's really nice of you. I really appreciate your compassion and empathy. There's a difference between when a company doesn't do things the way you want and when they completely screw things up...

Posts: 1,141 | Thanked: 781 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Magical Unicorn Land
I've only dealt with Nokia (or their outsourced representatives) twice, once with regard to the N900 rebate debacle (I did eventually get my rebate) and once with regard to my broken headset which I sent in last year and still haven't received a replacement or even a response about. They say it has been escalated and they will have someone check into it and call me, but they never do.

Banned | Posts: 706 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on May 2010
Originally Posted by stlpaul View Post
I've only dealt with Nokia (or their outsourced representatives) twice, once with regard to the N900 rebate debacle (I did eventually get my rebate) and once with regard to my broken headset which I sent in last year and still haven't received a replacement or even a response about. They say it has been escalated and they will have someone check into it and call me, but they never do.
Nokia is spread thin. They need focus. Worked for Apple.

Originally Posted by Russianhaxor View Post
That's really nice of you. I really appreciate your compassion and empathy. There's a difference between when a company doesn't do things the way you want and when they completely screw things up...
It is a phone, it is not like you lost your doughter. In all honesty, what US Nokia representatives do or don't in the US is uninteresting and boring. It is definitely not representative of Nokia in the rest of the world. So I blame it on useless US folks sabotaging Nokia, because that is the truth, and you are only a brick in the game, a useful idiot.

Banned | Posts: 706 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on May 2010
It is a phone, it is not like you lost your doughter. In all honesty, what US Nokia representatives do or don't in the US is uninteresting and boring. It is definitely not representative of Nokia in the rest of the world. So I blame it on useless US folks sabotaging Nokia, because that is the truth, and you are only a brick in the game, a useful idiot.
LOL. Yours is the most idiotic post. US is why NOKIA went with MS, and customer service is hugely important.

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by Russianhaxor View Post
An article by me... detailing an issue many of you are familiar with.

Nokia ’s Second Problem: Customer Service - http://bit.ly/Nokia2ndProblem
Yes customer service may s_u_c_k but do you really think customer service is going too this forum reading your and others complains?

I dont think soo..

Originally Posted by BigBadGuber! View Post
LOL. Yours is the most idiotic post. US is why NOKIA went with MS, and customer service is hugely important.
Stupid me. I thought the switched from Symbian to WP because Symbian had no chance of competing without a rewrite from the very bottom of the core, and Nokia didn't have the recourses to do it. And all along it was only the US. shoot me shoot me shoot me. I mean why bother with reality when you have lunacy?

Wow... Just wow. Douchy much?

Tags
bada rox, bada rulez