Notices

Posts: 173 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Rio de Janeiro
Hi friends. It is first time I'm requesting an app here. As I posted on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLXOKyWgVuA we have a very good neogeo emulator, but I can find out how to get it working full screen and a way to remap keys and ps3 controller. I have C key automatically set to 'select' button on ps3 controller when it is connected to N900 before launch any rom and can't use N900's keyboard at all when controller is not connected, can use touch keys tough but they are bad for a good playability. Pearphs is easier if some dev here take a look and try reporting the app again from scratch at least to change the screen size. My device is N900 USA version PR 1.2 .

PS.: I've posted it before in the wrong place. Site admin feel free to remove, thanks and sorry for something.
Attached Images

Last edited by gleydsonpr; 2011-02-27 at 19:13. Reason: adding screenshots

The Following User Says Thank You to gleydsonpr For This Useful Post:
I would love a nice pretty GUI with button config for this!

Yes me too, I don't care if the GUI is pretty, I am fine with the actual one, but would like to have an option to change keys like mame within the emulator, I heard that we need to configure the keys within the .gngeorc file inside conf folder inside neogeo folder but I change using 'ascii table values' and nothing happens. The main problem is screen size as you can see in the screenshots. Do you have it installed aswell?

Posts: 439 | Thanked: 192 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ spain-aragon-zaragoza

Thank you for the link, but does this version is fullscreen? And have key remapping? Is it the same file from before? Will try again and see. If I have positive results will upload a video.