Active Topics

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Bangalore, India
My phone is just a week old...and I have tried my level best to search for an existing thread on the issue I am going to elaborate. So please excuse me, if its known and there is an existing thread for the same.

I initially thought that when on the home screen, the volume control on the status applet is for ringtone. I guess I am wrong? I think its the system sound level. So to change the ringtone I need to go to Settings--->Profile and then change the volume level of ringtone? Is there an app which can provide the funtionality in the status applet?

Another doubt! Lets say my system volume level is at maximum. Now I try to make a call with my speakers on. Now I press the volume key(hardware) and I see that the volume level is only half. So the system volume and speaker volume levels are controlled in a different way?

I am sure that the Volume keys control the call volume when a call is made in non-speaker mode. But why are there different controls for call made in speaker mode and system sound?

I hope I am clear enough?

The Following User Says Thank You to shrijith1 For This Useful Post: