I tried .08 (or whatever version that was) and N11 and N12 (at least I think I did).

They all gave me the same thing. It flashed by too quick to see it, but it said something about power_supply module crashing.

Now I've had a weird hardware issue with my phone ever since my other one practically melted from a bad Car charger.

When I charge it up, whether completely charged or still charging, and unplug it, the battery life indicator drops to nothing. At first I had to reboot it or the phone would die after a minute or two. Now it seems after a few minutes (more than 2) the battery will say it's charged, but usually only at 3/4ths of the way or so after a 'full' charge.

Now part of this may be because my original battery was fried along with the phone and only pretends to work properly, or because I have a Chinese Knock off and a third battery; http://www.amazon.com/1350mAh-PG-Pre.../dp/B0037LI9TI

I also bought this stand alone charger; http://www.amazon.com/XpressMusic-N9...sr=1-2-catcorr

This is the only thing I can think of that is causing NITDroid to crash. This isn't so much a "Help help, I can't get NITDroid to work!" but more of a "Wow, this is a weird one! Maybe fixing this bug could improve other things?"

I wish I could get the kernel panic message. I am currently running PR1.3 (the replacement came with PR1.2, but as I said, I had this issue since I got it, and I tried to get Nokia Care to fix it, but they said they couldn't see a problem with it... which makes me think maybe it's (all three?) of my batteries!

I have flashed my Kernel, though it has been a while, tried it when I first had these issues. If all it took was to buy a new battery (or more) and a different charger, then I'd do it in a heartbeat. The phone is now out of warranty, and I've just been waiting for that damned new device!

Let me know what you guys think...

slaapliedje

Last edited by slaapliedje; 2011-05-25 at 22:50.