Posts: 213 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Rota Land

C2-00

X1-01

Looks like these two phones are great spare phones and are willing to take a beating. The great part is they are Dual Sim!

The pricing of the Nokia C2-00 is €45 before taxes and the X1-01 will go for €34.

http://www.gsmarena.com/dualsim_noki...-news-2684.php

your thoughts?

i'm planning to get the X1-01 just because of the dual sim, loudspeaker and the flashlight.

Posts: 2,102 | Thanked: 1,937 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Berlin, Germany
I just ordered a X1-01. Will be shipped from the Phillipines to Germany for $20.
Well, i wait and see...

Originally Posted by michaaa62 View Post
I just ordered a X1-01. Will be shipped from the Phillipines to Germany for $20.
Well, i wait and see...
Both look like something bellow S40.

Where did you order it from?

Where did you order it from?
You got pm

Phone just arrived, is very light, accepts all of my SIM cards, is very LOUD when tone is set to 4 out of 5.
I will probably hear it even in highroad traffic on my bicycle. It takes the same battery as the N900, so may be just anice way to get a cheap battery and a phone , and the charger is the same as for the BH-905, but not like the one for N900. Phone call quality is, as expected, pretty good.

I will probably hear it even in highroad traffic on my bicycle. It takes the same battery as the N900, so may be just anice way to get a cheap battery and a phone , and the charger is the same as for the BH-905, but not like the one for N900. Phone call quality is, as expected, pretty good.
It's almost like you buy a battery, and the the phone for reduced price.

On top of that it will last longer than any other maemo device (KISS principle).

Please post some real non-enhanced picture of the screen.
How do you rate a keyboard?

Last edited by momcilo; 2011-07-08 at 20:54.

I took these two pictures right now, but it is dark and the light is not so friendly to take pictures with the N900
Notice please i still have the screen protection on the screen, but nevertheless you see the pixels of the screen. The colors are not really true because the phone actually is black. Well it is a cheap phone and so the keys and the housing all is plastic and feels like it. I almost immediately disliked the two buttons for calling, because their is no real difference between 'Menu' / 'Call' and 'Go to' / 'Reject' , nothing for the large fingertips of a builder

But it is a Nokia, i immediately felt at home in the menus and the presets. There are only three languages supported, may be because it is from the Philippines, that is chinese, philipino and english. The cost control features in the menu are nice you could setup a time limit for each call independently for each SIM

It has mp3-player,radio and a small LED as a light.
Attached Images

Last edited by michaaa62; 2011-07-08 at 21:52.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
You got pm

@michaaa62

Can you send me PM also.

(or mail whatsoever)

Kind regards

Haltec

Originally Posted by Haltec View Post
@michaaa62

Can you send me PM also.

(or mail whatsoever)

Kind regards

Haltec
Of cause i can!

Posts: 896 | Thanked: 978 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Greece, Athens
I will probably hear it even in highroad traffic on my bicycle. It takes the same battery as the N900, so may be just anice way to get a cheap battery and a phone
yep, I'm about to buy the X1-01 today just for my N900 baterry needs!