Active Topics

Posts: 6 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Melbourne, Australia
Folks, up for sale is my brand new Nokia N900. It is unlocked for use on any network and is still in its original plastic wrapped box. This is as new as they get. The contents of the package + some freebies are:

* Nokia N900
* Nokia Battery (BL-5J)
* Nokia High Efficiency Charger (with micro USB connector)

* 2 x Nokia Stereo Headset (WH-205)
* 2 x Nokia Connectivity cable (CA-101)
* 2 x Video out cable (CA-75U)
* 4 x Cleaning cloth (black)
* Get started guide (incl. warranty material)
* 3 x High quality anti-glare screen protectors (worth $10 each on their own)

I can ship locally or internationally at my cost. It will be free to you. You can just enjoy your lovely phone. I have proof of purchase so warranty won't be an issue. Get back to me if you are interested.

am interested if you sell it for a$ 30 why do people want a dead phone for over a$300 knowing n9 is coming?

You will be better off buying a toy for yourself with your $30. No one is telling you to buy the phone. There still are people who want the N900 as nobody knows for certain when the N9 is coming, and even if it comes out, who is to guarantee that it will be as good as the N900.

So keep your advice to yourself, you will need it in future. If you don't want to contribute positively, then atleast don't say negative things.

Is the phone still on sale? thank you

The Following User Says Thank You to mdziaf For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mdziaf View Post
Is the phone still on sale? thank you
Yes, it's still available. Are you also located in Melbourne? I can give you my personal email but I don't know how to send a private message in this form. Doh.

Posts: 230 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by Austin 316 View Post
Yes, it's still available. Are you also located in Melbourne? I can give you my personal email but I don't know how to send a private message in this form. Doh.
I think you have to have 5 or 10 post or something like that in the forum before you can send any private messages.

The Following User Says Thank You to towhatend For This Useful Post:
Posts: 104 | Thanked: 48 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Romania
Originally Posted by Austin 316 View Post
Click on the user name and after that select "Send private message".

//You might be right towhatend

The Following User Says Thank You to mirciox For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mirciox View Post
Click on the user name and after that select "Send private message".

//You might be right towhatend
Yes. I think you guys might be right as I don't see the option yet. I can only see view profile and add to contacts. Thanks for the quick reply though. Cheers.

Posts: 230 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Sweden
Yeah, you just need some more posts and you can sen him a PM... So, how is Australia?

Originally Posted by towhatend View Post
Yeah, you just need some more posts and you can sen him a PM... So, how is Australia?
Oh cool. Thanks for starting this convo n giving me the opportunity to put in more posts. Australia is nice