Posts: 387 | Thanked: 566 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Dublin
http://mynokiablog.com/2011/09/05/no...ingtone-video/

when people take a stupid little thing like this and then spew out an article like that? and then there's the comments below! if you keep scrolling down you can see someone points out it looks like the n9 multitasking view,

IT:S A FRICKEN CARTOON!!! it's not a teaser video.

The problem is everyone wants news and lots of it, previews and teasers etc. Because of this, we now get hearsay and guesswork and opinions from people who think way too highly of themselves.

if i had my way, i'd rip off all the safety labels and warning signs and let nature take it's course. then i'd punch every blog "journalist" in the throat for every daily mail style sensationalized article based on thin air.

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
I think these people crave attention/traffic and you may be sending some his way ;(
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Posts: 423 | Thanked: 486 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London, England
Originally Posted by ysss View Post
I think these people crave attention/traffic and you may be sending some his way ;(
like me

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zSHz7Thvbc
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Tags
cartoons