http://www.newlaunches.com/archives/...one_killer.php

Come July 18th and Wireless Japan 2007 will kick off where the Sophia Nani will be unveiled. The phone is a true iPhone killer it sports a super large 4.3 inch touchscreen TFT with a resolution of 800 x 400 pixels. It is powered by a RMI Alchemy Au1250 processor at 600 Mhz and runs on Windows CE. It supports Wi-Fi 802.11b/g and thanks to Windows Media 10 can playback a variety of audio and video files. Like the iPhone it has no buttons and has to be operated using the touch screen only. The Nani has dual camera a VGA in the front and SVGA at the back. It does pack in a full fledged digital tuner so you can watch crystal clear TV on the move and even program the phone to record your favorite programs. Unfortunately like the iPhone it does not have 4 / 8GB of flash memory but only a Micro SD card slot and USB.

Posts: 3,401 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ London, UK
As it's running Windows CE I wonder if it will be as horrible as the HTC Touch where the "iPhone" like interface rapidly revealed itself as a gimmick once it gave way to the ordinay Windows Mobile UI as soon as you wanted to do anything serious.

Interesting device, but unlikely to be a real "iPhone" competitor unless they ditch the entire WM UI and start over from scratch, which isn't very likely at all. And of course it only has Pocket Internet Explorer for web browsing... wot, no Mozilla/Firefox?

I think it runs on an xp interface. and I'm sure it supports MFF.

Posts: 2,869 | Thanked: 1,784 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Po' Bo'. PA
Looks a a bit bulky to me...