Notices

Hi Guys
Is is possible to make an emulator to load N9 libs and play N9 games on N900??
I was wondering because it use the same linux base system

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hadjistyllis For This Useful Post:
even if its posible, there is still multitouch issue which kill all gaming experience for me ( that is why i dont play webos games on n900

I actually was able to install Samurai II onto the N900 thru terminal without a problem. However, I don't know how to run it. There's no app launcher icon and I think I have located the run file but when I tried to run it it gave me an error because some dependencies like libqmsystem are missing.

The Following User Says Thank You to isfr21 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by isfr21 View Post
I actually was able to install Samurai II onto the N900 thru terminal without a problem. However, I don't know how to run it. There's no app launcher icon and I think I have located the run file but when I tried to run it it gave me an error because some dependencies like libqmsystem are missing.
thats why i say emulator that emulates n9 libs. like preenv does. and ofcourse keyboard mapping will help with multitouch if someday gets possible

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hadjistyllis For This Useful Post:
its not emulate... just layer. like wine.

The Following User Says Thank You to archl For This Useful Post:
Have you tried to convert the .deb into .rpm then install it to MeeGo CE? I think they use same API and library.

Oddly, I'd rather have the opposite! Use some of the emulators / games on the N9 that are on the N900!

Specifically I'm thinking that the PS3 Controller needs to be working on it.

Not to mention Angry Birds needs the full version. I paid for the first and second level pack, kind of glad I didn't buy anymore at this point, now knowing that I can't use the same ones on the N9... or is there a way to do that? All it has is the 5 levels it comes with and no way to unlock them (that I've seen) but at least people are working on things like P-UAE, which never did get a proper port for the N900.

If you had source, it'd be fairly easy to backport 'em. I do it all the time on Debian Squeeze to Lenny, or Wheezy to Squeeze, etc.

slaapliedje

P.S. In theory anyhow, as previously noted, multitouch and some other things would be hard to get by without.

it is possible to play with Nemo OS installed?

Originally Posted by slaapliedje View Post
All it has is the 5 levels it comes with and no way to unlock them (that I've seen)
See foreveralone

The Following User Says Thank You to jflatt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,404 | Thanked: 4,474 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Germany
Originally Posted by amadeukaos View Post
it is possible to play with Nemo OS installed?
Some N9 games (e.g. Rip-Off) actually run on Nemo OS on the N900 if you copy the files over.

The Following User Says Thank You to pycage For This Useful Post: