Notices

Posts: 114 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Somewhere, most of the time.
I know Rapier Bible reader is out and works with E-Swords Modules but there is another Bible Reader for Linux Handhelds, mainly the Zaurus, called Dagger and the source code is provided.

I currently do not know how to program in C or even compile a program and I was wondering if there is anyone that could take a look at it and see if it can be compiled or if it needs to be modified in order to work for the Nokia n800.

http://draknor.net/projects/dagger.php

This has been asked a few times here. Its frustrating because I couldn't even get Rapier to work. Took forever to get the program installed and then it wouldn't load the bibles.

I *think* this is written with QT, whereas the N800 uses GTK+. So...I don't know how simple this is going to be.

Anyone feel free to refute this, as I'm not really a C programmer so I may be totally off.

Maybe all our efforts would be better put towards getting the full compilation suite (gcc, make, etc) working on the N800...