Hello, i got a 16gb Nokia N9 from Optus in Australia around 13th of February 2012 and now some problems have occurred..

When I want to download an app from the Nokia Store via the 'Store' app on my phone, clicking the 'Download' button doesn't do anything. Under 'My stuff' in the 'Store' app, there is only a 'Sign in' button that doesn't respond either and a 'Support' option that I used to contact Nokia support.
When i tried to change my password for my Nokia account via the 'Accounts' app, a notification that states "Unknown error. Try again later : 1004" appeared.
When i clicked 'Sync' for the Schedule for my Nokia account, it states "Failed: Wrong username or password"

I have verified my contact details by login to Ovi Store using PC.
I have deactivated the predictive text but the problem with signing in to the Ovi Store is that nothing happens when i click 'Sign in'.
When i use my mobile browser to go to www.store.ovi.com, the Store app automatically pops up and it doesn't indicate that there a later version that is to be downloaded. However, I have yet to receive the PR 1.2 update as I am still on Pr 1.1 currently.

Earlier today, my Nokia N9 was stuck in landscape mode and no longer able to enter portrait mode but the 'Level' app on my phone was still able to function without problems.

After transferring photos to and fro from my phone to my PC via USB, all the files were not shown in my phone. When i connect my Nokia N9 and my PC via USB again, I was able to find all the files in my phone through my PC.

I have tried rebooting my phone and I have restored my phone to its factory settings but all the issues still persists. Please help me..

[12/03/2012] Edit:
my Nokia N9 is now able to return to portrait mode and the files are now visible all of a sudden but i still cannot sign in to the Nokia Store via the 'Store' app..

[17/03/2012] Edit:
Nokia Store Support and i have exchanged several emails and finally i was advised to clear my device. After clearing my device, i was still unable to sign in with my Nokia account while i was able to sign in to the Nokia Store on my PC perfectly. The "Unknown error. Try again later : 1004" notification appeared again.
Moreover, my phone is now unable to detect any file that i transfer to it via USB from my PC.
Attached Images

Last edited by ErrorlnDisplay; 2012-03-17 at 05:02.

Had the same issue after trying to install flashplayer on my N9 (PR1.2). Unfortunately, I had to re-Flash OS to solve the Problem...

The Following User Says Thank You to Funkyshab For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Funkyshab View Post
Had the same issue after trying to install flashplayer on my N9 (PR1.2). Unfortunately, I had to re-Flash OS to solve the Problem...
Thank you for your information, I had to clear my device and create a new Nokia account to have everything working perfectly again *_*