Active Topics

Posts: 359 | Thanked: 162 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Budapest
I did a full reflash to PR1.3. Now the device acts as if it is set to not have background connections, even though it is.

Problem (1): MS Exchange simply doesn't sync, no matter what I set the scheduling to be (always uptodate, 1 hour, etc). I can sync manually no problem, but the auto syncing is not there.

Problem (2): After reboot, none of my accounts are online. In particular, Google Talk, SIP, and Skype are all disconnected. I can connect them manually no problem, and they will stay connected with a network change, but they are initially disconnected when I start the phone.

There may be other problems, but I don't know. Any idea on what is going on here?

Hi,

I experienced quite a similar issue yesterday on my new n9 after upgrading to PR1.3 and installing many apps and a few tweaks.

The problem 1 was also with my IMAP mailbox.

It's now working again and if i'm not sure why, this is what I did, let's hope that it can help you :

- I uninstalled Fastern9

- I uninstalled MeMailSettings

- I switched off the phone and then restarted it and kept pressing the button for a few seconds after the screen turned on. (This is supposed to reset something, but I don't know what exactly, but the boot sequence appeared longer)

- I restored factory settings, by going in the menu settings > rest > restore settings.

Then my phone was again syncing mail automatically and connecting accounts on startup.

Since that, I reinstalled FasterN9 and automatic mail syncing is still working.

If this doesn't help you, you could try to add some non-MFE mail account, and see if its syncing automatically or if the problem is global.