Posts: 5 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Aug 2012 @ BRAZIL-USA
1st, im sorry if i wrote in a wrong place, as u can see, im noob here ... i wish u guys dun kick me out or something.

Well, my n900 is not charging, and idk why, i looked at everything, i saw ppl talking bout usb port, computer ... things like that, but i think it is software problem or maybe hardware ... i dk ...

i mean, it sometimes shows the gree light ( already charged light ) but, right now it shows a yellow light ... but when i try to turn it on, it does not do anything ... im rly sad, i love this phone ... please help me ...

i bought it from sum1, and it was with a different OS or theme i dunno, so me and my friend decided to change it into maebo 5 ... maybe we did something wrong?

but i used maebo 5 for like a day ... so im rly lost right now, i guess sum1 can help me ...

thx, and im sorry again, im rly new here ...

Posts: 2,290 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK
If the battery is completely flat the device may not charge.
Try leaving it on charge for 12 hours or so to see if it will charge.
If it still wont boot you will have to buy and external charger caddy to recharge the battery.

When the battery is fully charged and you can boot the device, follow instructions here to do a full reflash of your device and it will be like new.

If you can't reflash or charge (with your external charged battery) there maybe something wrong with the USB port. They are known to be easily damaged, if your not careful with it.

Wiki Admin
sixwheeledbeast's wiki
Testing Squad Subscriber
- mcallerx - tenminutecore - FlopSwap - Qnotted - zzztop - Bander - Fight2048 -

Before posting or starting a thread please try this.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sixwheeledbeast For This Useful Post:
Posts: 132 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on May 2011 @ sudan
Originally Posted by IgorBarbosa View Post
i bought it from sum1, and it was with a different OS or theme i dunno, so me and my friend decided to change it into maebo 5 ... maybe we did something wrong?

but i used maebo 5 for like a day ... so im rly lost right now, i guess sum1 can help me ...

thx, and im sorry again, im rly new here ...
first of all ,, i think u mean maemo not maebo !!

2nd thing .. if the battery goes all empty it won't charge .. use another phone to charge your battery some like 5800 ! make sure it charged or half full then get it back and it will work !
after that try if it a broken USB problem or it just a software thing u can get every thing back to original by re flashing !