I am facing problem with N9 contact list, like missing some contacts also some contacts unmerged. I tried to restore the backup. After restore, the contacts reappeared. But after a while problem started again. Recently, I did an update on extra plugins that appeared and also i reconfigured my Mfe account. Experts please, do we have a solution for this?

Nokia 3310 -> Nokia 6030 -> Nokia N95 -> Nokia X6 -> Nokia N900 -> Nokia N9 -> Nokia Lumia 1520

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
If you reconfigured your MfE account and this is the account that syncs all your contacts then what you should do is delete all your contacts after deleting your MfE account and then add the account after a reboot...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
This happened after I upgraded extraplugins for Account UI to version 0.3.3. We might need to delete all accounts before upgrading this.

Nokia 3310 -> Nokia 6030 -> Nokia N95 -> Nokia X6 -> Nokia N900 -> Nokia N9 -> Nokia Lumia 1520