Active Topics

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
You are all FOOLED.

Nokia announced their plans for a new Maemo device Q3 2013. Lack of success with their new Windows ecostystem might be the reason behind this unexpected move for the old giant. The new Maemo device will face the market sometime during the end of 2013 but the details are still unknown.

"Windows was not as successful as we were hoping for and this is an important step towards improvement of our portfolio to meet the competition. With this concept and new products we are aiming for the stars and the sky is the limit" Says Nokia Manager.

According to our hidden source within Nokia the new device has an interesting working name, called "R2-D2".What's even more interesting is that he also gave away an indication about two other prototype devices, called "Death star" and "Chewbacca".

Rumors also indicated the Disney might be involved since the recently became owners of the Star wars Galaxy. Can this be their move to take over the galaxy from Samsung?

We are very excited and hope your are too.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-04-01 at 20:30.

Posts: 376 | Thanked: 257 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Sweden
Isn't it a little bit late for April fools now

Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
Wats going on?? Saw a same thread
any insights to tha anouncement pls ma head is spining
this will blast

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Dave if you can't say Maemo* correctly, you won't even fool anyone

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
What? No Han Solo.

Seems that the moderators lost its sence April. Before it was promoted. Now it's of to off topic not even a star wars joke. I the community might have a severe issue here. TMO... I'm your father!

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-04-01 at 12:57.

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
What? No Han Solo.

Seems that the moderators lost its sence April. Before it was promoted. Now it's of to off topic not even a star wars joke. I the community might have a severe issue here. TMO... I'm your father!
Hahahaha, and you fixed the title, huh?

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Ouch Dave999,
this hurted :/

LINKer - transform your N9's home view in a Desktop, give it the freedom it deserves! -> LINKer for Harmattan

QuickBar - Can't find the app you used yesterday in your overcrowded Home Screen? Want access to the QuickLaunch bar even in the home screen? QuickBar for Harmattan

If you like our work, and would like to support via PayPal : users.giulietta@gmail.com

Originally Posted by tortoisedoc View Post
Ouch Dave999,
this hurted :/
Yeah, true story.