Active Topics

Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
I'm selling a genuine Nokia N9 original white edition 64GB, made in Finland. The case is never changed as it shows imei on the case under sim tray which matches the imei on the box.

There are some light signs of use on the case, most of them are almost invisible apart from the usb door is slightly bent, which is shown in picture. You can fix it with a new usb door if you wish with a few quids.

Bought this a month ago for collection purpose, selling because I get a new one.

Listed on ebay for auction from £120. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161198671517

For pictures please move to ebay site.

The Following User Says Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:
Is the original box included as well (as shown on the photos)?

Originally Posted by emev View Post
Is the original box included as well (as shown on the photos)?
Yes will be posted within the box.

can you please upload a picture of the back of the phone?

are there any scratches on the back ?

are there any scratches on the screen?

thanks

Originally Posted by eamo View Post
can you please upload a picture of the back of the phone?

are there any scratches on the back ?

are there any scratches on the screen?

thanks
Replied in eBay.

replied back thanks

I must inform all the members here who wants to sell N9s that don't answer "eamo"'s questions about country of manufaction.

He simply uses a piece of unofficial information 5 or 6 years ago claiming that by looking at 7th and 8th digit of imei one can find phone's origin. According to this, all my N950s are made in China but in fact we all know N950 are only made in Finland. Also my 2 white N9 - No sign of any tempt of change on box, case and in the device and box it perfectly says made in finland - are "made in China". (Also my Nokia 909 is "made in Mexico" if stick to this)

Not I need endless discussion to prove his unofficial rumors are wrong.

I good example misunderstood the meaning of "fact" and "rumor", not a good example of well-education, at least not a good example for understanding credibility.

It's a headache trying to answer all these nonsence.

=========================

Is made in Finland really important? I didn't see made in finland has better quality than made in other, if there was, now Nokia should have problem as there is no more made in finland long time ago.

I even feel myself stupid stating made in finland when selling it, that's just a selling point for me! really means nothing to myself.

And I was trying to ensure you weren't selling me a dodgy or fake phone. Am I not entitled to ask questions? Are we all not entitled to do so and ask as many questions as possible to ensure we are getting what we pay for? I'm sure you would!

If the info is wrong then fine
http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Maem...y/td-p/1372989

but in the absence of any other proof (and I asked you to provide some which you didn't) this is all I have to go on

As many questions as possible, you really did it!

It difficult to provide a fake n9 with all the pictures and information.

To be honest it's only £1** I really don't get serious about it.

What the heck else shall I prove?! What you get is a piece of **** but you really valued it! Do you want me wasting even more time taking all the bloody pictures of my N950 and 1020 just to prove you are wrong?

It's a waste of time just talking to you

Lack of education makes it so difficult to communicate!

Originally Posted by eamo View Post
And I was trying to ensure you weren't selling me a dodgy or fake phone. Am I not entitled to ask questions? Are we all not entitled to do so and ask as many questions as possible to ensure we are getting what we pay for? I'm sure you would!

If the info is wrong then fine
http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Maem...y/td-p/1372989

but in the absence of any other proof (and I asked you to provide some which you didn't) this is all I have to go on
Stop posting this nonsense, in Nokia discussion doesn't mean it is official, any one can post that. Plus this is some 7years ago it it out-dated.