Active Topics

Posts: 39 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sha Tin, Hong Kong
So, after much deliberating, I'm finally selling my N900 after buying a Nexus4 to run Sailfish. Thought I'd give the forum members first dibs on it before heading towards Fleabay.

Boxed with all accessories, including two batteries (both in fine condition, one only taken about 20 charges), a Game Grip (was that the name?) and I'll throw in the Crumpler pouch I always kept it in. Screen has always had a protector on it and I have a few spare I'll include as well. Also a 1GB uSD card I was using for swap.

There's some minor scuffing on the corners, despite my best efforts. The slider mechanism is slightly off and there appears to be a bit of moisture trapped in the digitiser, both pretty easy to sort out but I never managed to get round to it.

Currently running Thumb-optimised CSSU and Menuboot etc but can flash back to standard image if required (but why would you want to?).

PAT-tested charger got slightly damaged whilst in another phone so the little sharp grips aren't as prominent but this means less stress on the USB port (which has never been flaky) and it still has purchase so it doesn't fall out.

Do I hear £80?

some pics at: https://flic.kr/s/aHsjYTgZj8

Last edited by andyr0ck; 2014-06-17 at 14:10.

The Following User Says Thank You to andyr0ck For This Useful Post: