Active Topics

Hello, since I am new with my 770, I wonder if there is a skype version available for it. anyone knows?

Thanks

Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Originally Posted by p900 View Post
Hello, since I am new with my 770, I wonder if there is a skype version available for it. anyone knows?

Thanks
It does not matter whehter you are new with your 770 or old with your 770 , answer remains the same, No.

bun

just wondering will there ever be a way to do skype chat from the 770? It seems to be available for most things even the iphone! Just a simple web based chat would be perfect... I think it's too late to teach my dad to use googlechat

Posts: 3,401 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ London, UK
Indeed, the Search button is for use by everyone - old and new.

how many usefull ?

Search and find out.

Posts: 3,220 | Thanked: 326 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ "Almost there!" (Monte Christo, Count of)
Originally Posted by Milhouse View Post
Search and find out.
Okay, you got your beer (allthough, calling Stella Artois "beer" is stretching it a little -- and yes, I can say that, I grew up with the wretched stuff!), so there's no need for you posting any longer.

Originally Posted by sevenape View Post
just wondering will there ever be a way to do skype chat from the 770? It seems to be available for most things even the iphone! Just a simple web based chat would be perfect... I think it's too late to teach my dad to use googlechat
Not skype, but gizmo works well. Google for it and look for the 770 downloadable.

Originally Posted by Karel Jansens View Post
Okay, you got your beer (allthough, calling Stella Artois "beer" is stretching it a little -- and yes, I can say that, I grew up with the wretched stuff!), so there's no need for you posting any longer.
Staropramen? You're ideally placed for quality beer, although I really don't go for the raspberry flavoured variety! Eugh!

Originally Posted by flyinghigh View Post

how many usefull ?
Millhouse is in the top group of useful contributers.
He has worked tirelessly to provide information and to
encourage the use of the fora. I thank him for his contributions.