View Single Post
Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Originally Posted by topet2k12001 View Post
Yup I know how to use aircrack-ng as well as WEP and WPA/WPA2 cracking. There are quite some posts, discussions, and debates though about that being legal or not, etc. As such I was just being cautious. But going to that topic was not my intention and agenda in the first place (there are separate threads for those kinds of discussion). As mentioned in my initial response, my intention was just to say that "free Internet" is already possible in the current NITDroid version.
You guys talking things way above my head. No. I am not talking about cracking WEP or security code for free internet. Sorry if i misled anybody. I have no intention and plain NOT INTERESTED. Period.

I meant free internet are those have been legally recruited by tmobile, I am one, to help implement/test/IPv6 to the cellular system. For those are legally in, the pool has since closed, not more, again, maemo would provide free internet/free cellular if one turned the n900 into IPv6. However, android WAS not in, at least so far not publicly. I was so excited to see the hidden built-in IPv6 cellular and allow nitdroid to tap into the IPv6 cellular. Anyway, I am way too a newby to talk about it. Full details here.

Before, when I am in nitdroid, and on the street, I would have to reboot into maemo to get online. Now, with the implementation of IPv6, there is hope that I would NOT need to reboot into maemo even I am on the street. That is what I meant. This IPv6 is a big step for android/nitdroid. I have NOT actively searched about it, but is a sweet surprise to me.

bun

Last edited by bunanson; 2011-07-10 at 17:01.