View Single Post
Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Originally Posted by daperl View Post
If you're gonna be a smuggy douche bag, you better come in with something more than location. Here's a better way to go out on a limb while being obnoxiously smug:

In December of 2009, direct from Nokia (they're in Finland), a brand-new, unlocked n900 arrived at my door in San Diego, California (that's in the U.S.) for $359 US.

In July of 2011, direct from Nokia (they're in Finland), a brand-new, unlocked n950 arrived at my door in San Diego, California (that's in the U.S.) for $0 US.

Both these transactions were made possible by Quim Gil, a Nokia employee who now resides in Northern California (that's in the U.S.).

I'm guessing that a similar opportunity for an n9 will be made available to me, even if I live in San Diego, California (that's in the U.S.). If so, extrapolating from previous data, a brand-new, unlocked n9 should also run me, to my door, somewhere near $359 US.

So, for three brand-new, unlocked premium devices, that would be a grand total of:

$718 US

That would the real milk and honey.
Why would you buy n9 if you already have the 2nd best device n950?