View Single Post
Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by flopjoke View Post
Yeah, I must have said it wrong. There's nothing wrong with my string, but let's say I'm a new user who has the default MeeGo statusbar clock. If I go to Tweak Y and choose 3 for custom and I enter that same string I used, it WON'T work. It'll still keep the default string.

BUT, if I'm a new user and I select Tweak Y-1, first.. it'll change. And AFTER I select Y-1, go back to Y-3, then the custom strings start working. I meant to say the Tweak "Y-3" doesn't work for the first time for a new user. I hope you got my point it now.. it's no problem for me, it's just a problem for a new user who directly clicks custom string at the first shot. You can reset it back to default and try.

Also, yeah, I put some extra icons by mistake.. my bad. But the others are modified.. and they look really good =) I would suggest giving it a shot
I understand your point, but again, I DON'T have any problem with this tweak.. I can't reproduce your problem. I tested it a couple of time by restoring to default and without restoring and your string worked immediately without any problem... Maybe for the first time you did a little mistake in the string ? I don't know, but for me it's working without any problem..