View Single Post
Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Originally Posted by frethop View Post
Just curious...why did you choose BOTH the Tekkeon and the Power-to-go? Would just the PTG be sufficient? I suppose the Tekkeon would not be enough to power the hard drive...but what about just the PTG?
It is a system in evolution. You do not need BOTH, either Tekkeon or PTG will do. I bought the Tekkeon first. And then I read about PTG. In fact, they are very comparable in $, but capacity wise, the tekkeon is not even close. However, the Tekkeon is like two cig lighters size, while the PTG is like 300 cig lighters. Size matters.

No. The Tekkeon is capable to wake up the harddrive. However, just like the 'shared folders', it is NOT consistently. The PTG is much more consistently, but it is heavier/bulkier. Me? Casual use, I carried the Tekkeon, on a plane, absolutely PTG. I have NOT seen it run down yet! I guess its capacity is way too big for the tablet :-) The PTG to the tablet is like running appliance in your house, you kind of forget/worry that your AC power MAY run low?! I have a feeling that watching videoes with the PTG would run days and days before one can run it down.

bun

Last edited by bunanson; 2008-09-01 at 14:46.