View Single Post
I have to say.. I really like this thread.. and no - not because Tex talks about me . So few of these threads exist without tarnishing that I'm thoroughly impressed and surprised.

While I don't necessarily feel I'm anything special - I do wholeheartedly agree with all the rest of those Texrat has mentioned. My only issue would be that there are so many excellent people in the Maemo community that there is no way to properly thank all of them for all of the hard work they put in and the help they provide to everybody. I would always feel bad to try and list users by name that warranted appreciation because my memory is not that good, and I'd be guaranteed to miss people.

Suffice to say... a big thank you from me to everyone that has ever helped provide any useful service to this community... from creating apps, to simply asking good questions - the Maemo community as a whole deserves praise.

And Tex:
Loves to debate but never takes disagreement personally as far as I can tell
That just made me chuckle . I always figured a good debate is an excellent way to exercise the mind... after all - how boring would it be if everyone agreed all the time?
pyRadio - Pandora Radio on your N900, N810 or N800!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fatalsaint For This Useful Post: