View Single Post
Originally Posted by parejkoj View Post
Hmmm... That's unfortunate. Could any of those dependencies be provided by packages that are used by other programs? That way the size would be shared between more packages.
This already happens. If you install any PyQt4 application you'll get those dependencies. Once those dependencies are install all PyQt4 applications will use them. This just means you aren't using any PyQt4 apps that require the dependencies mine does. But from here on forward.. all the apps that do share in a common dependency as mine will be significantly smaller downloads.

I'm still not seeing a logo on my n800 in the App Launcher. The logo did appear in the Application Manager after I quit it and restarted. I am using Telescope and the Mameo5 theme, but my other apps show their logos.
It is possible the N800 shows it differently? Did you try rebooting the device? On mine it's in the "Extras" Menu, and has the same logo as is in the Application Manager. So I'm not sure where to troubleshoot there..

Oh, it still takes up only a portion of the screen, but tapping outside the dialog doesn't do anything.
Yeah, This makes sense with the way Diablo handles boxes.

Question: what is the "Enable FM Radio" option in the menu for?

Also, do you still need someone to look into the py-gstreamer plugin?
1) Something I need to hide from N8x0 users. The N900 it enables the built-in FM transmitter.

2) Nope.. using Mediabox's OSSOBackend solved this problem for me.. thanks .
pyRadio - Pandora Radio on your N900, N810 or N800!